Bulletproof Almond Hot Cocoa (Chocolate) – Keto – Paleo Friendly
Hot (Cocoa) Chocolate is one of our favorite hot beverages. We took a basic recipe and made it better and healthier providing focused energy in this cup of goodness. Keto and Paleo Friendly – Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon Organic Cocoa
- 5 Almonds (Think Nutella!)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons MCT Oil
- 1 tablespoon Grass fed Collagen
- 1/8 Tsp Almond Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Neuro Shroom or Reishi Shroom Complex (First Time Buyer? Get a 20% Discount – USE CODE: FIRSTBUY20)
- Natural Sweetener to Taste. We used Stevia – Don’t use sugar or any other glucose spiking sweetener as this will be counter what we’re trying to achieve.
- 1 1/2 cups of Hot Water
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Put all ingredients (except cinnamon) in a blender on high speed for 20 seconds until frothy.
- Pour into your favorite cup, add a dash of cinnamon and enjoy 🙂
Get Social – Like, Comment and Share!
Bread is delicious and when using the right ingredients can also be healthy. When thinking of recipe alternatives we keep two important things in mind – Gluten Free and to minimize the impact of glucose spiking …
This video was inspired by a Japanese Chef that perfectly captures the sounds of the kitchen and draws the viewer in – Enjoy! The Optimal Immune Tonic is simplistic and yet very effective. The foundation being …
This is one of my favorite green drinks. Especially for the liver. It starts with 1 bushel of Dandelion. I add a scoop of field greens to add variety and to save time. LVR-Renew is …
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches