Healthiest & Tastiest Bread Recipe | Gluten-Free Paleo Friendly
Bread is delicious and when using the right ingredients can also be healthy.
When thinking of recipe alternatives we keep two important things in mind – Gluten-Free and to minimize the impact of glucose spiking ingredients.
In this recipe, we incorporated Potato Starch (Not Flour) as a form of resistant starch which is beneficial to gut flora and doesn’t affect glucose negatively. It also provides a nice crust to the bread.
This recipe is phenomenal and can also be used for dinner rolls and pizza crust as well – Enjoy!
- 115G Almond Flour – Approx 1 cup
- 165G Potato Starch: Not Flour – Approx 1 Cup
- 40G Coconut Flour – Approx 1/3 Cup
- 7G Pink Himalayan Salt – Approx 1 tsp
- 9G Organic Active Dry Yeast – Approx 1 Pack
- 8G Finely Ground Chia Seeds – Approx 1 1/2 tbsp
- 13G Organic Psyllium Husk – Approx 2 tbsp
- 50G – 60G Chopped Kalamata Olives – Approx 1/3 Cup
- 4G Fresh Chopped Rosemary – Approx 1 tbsp
- 1 G Reishi Shroom Complex
- 295ml Lukewarm Water – Approx 1 1/4 Cup
- Add all ingredients to a bowl EXCEPT WATER and mix well
- Add lukewarm water then mix and knead the dough
- Cover and let rise for 45 min
- Preheat oven and baking pan to 425F
- Brush with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Salt
- Bake at 425F for 40 min, but watch closely as some ovens vary.
- Once bread is done let cool for 45 min (don’t cut it let it cool 🙂
- After cooling Cut and enjoy.
- Can be reheated in the oven at 350F for 5-10 min
As always if you have any questions or need assistance in any way achieving your wellness goals, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help.
GET SOCIAL – LIKE, COMMENT, PIN, AND SHARE!
THE STORY OF REISHI AND ITS BENEFITS Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma ) has different species that can be found in the wild in both the East and West. What’s more, all species have a history of …
Imagine if there was a chronic illness that took advantage of and resulted from everything that’s wrong with the way we approach health today. Think of poor nutrition, inadequate time to exercise, sedentary lifestyles, increasingly …
It’s that classic story: you walk into a room and forget why you even went there in the first place. Was it for your car keys? Cell phone? Wallet? You can’t remember. Whatever it was …
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches