Healthiest & Tastiest Bread Recipe | Gluten-Free Paleo Friendly
Bread is delicious and when using the right ingredients can also be healthy.
When thinking of recipe alternatives we keep two important things in mind – Gluten-Free and to minimize the impact of glucose spiking ingredients.
In this recipe, we incorporated Potato Starch (Not Flour) as a form of resistant starch which is beneficial to gut flora and doesn’t affect glucose negatively. It also provides a nice crust to the bread.
This recipe is phenomenal and can also be used for dinner rolls and pizza crust as well – Enjoy!
- 115G Almond Flour – Approx 1 cup
- 165G Potato Starch: Not Flour – Approx 1 Cup
- 40G Coconut Flour – Approx 1/3 Cup
- 7G Pink Himalayan Salt – Approx 1 tsp
- 9G Organic Active Dry Yeast – Approx 1 Pack
- 8G Finely Ground Chia Seeds – Approx 1 1/2 tbsp
- 13G Organic Psyllium Husk – Approx 2 tbsp
- 50G – 60G Chopped Kalamata Olives – Approx 1/3 Cup
- 4G Fresh Chopped Rosemary – Approx 1 tbsp
- 1 G Reishi Shroom Complex
- 295ml Lukewarm Water – Approx 1 1/4 Cup
- Add all ingredients to a bowl EXCEPT WATER and mix well
- Add lukewarm water then mix and knead the dough
- Cover and let rise for 45 min
- Preheat oven and baking pan to 425F
- Brush with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Salt
- Bake at 425F for 40 min, but watch closely as some ovens vary.
- Once bread is done let cool for 45 min (don’t cut it let it cool 🙂
- After cooling Cut and enjoy.
- Can be reheated in the oven at 350F for 5-10 min
As always if you have any questions or need assistance in any way achieving your wellness goals, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help.
GET SOCIAL – LIKE, COMMENT, PIN, AND SHARE!
THE STORY OF REISHI AND ITS BENEFITS Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma ) has different species that can be found in the wild in both the East and West. What’s more, all species have a history of …
What Exactly Is Brain Fog? Unclear on what brain fog is? Even for those not familiar with it, the definition of brain fog can be just as cloudy as it sounds. The established definition of …
There are so many different names for it – Bulletproof Coffee, Keto Coffee, Fatty Coffee etc. This is Primal Herb’s version and a recipe that we make every morning in the office. It’s packed with …
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches