Healthy Bread Recipe | Olive and Rosemary| Gluten Free Paleo Friendly
Bread is delicious and, when using the right ingredients, can also be healthy.
When thinking of recipe alternatives, we keep two important things in mind – Gluten-Free and minimizing the impact of glucose-spiking ingredients.
In this recipe, we incorporated Potato Starch (Not Flour) as a form of resistant starch which is beneficial to gut flora and doesn’t affect glucose negatively. It also provides a nice crust to the bread.
This recipe is phenomenal and can also be used for dinner rolls and pizza crust as well – Enjoy!
- 115G Almond Flour – Approx 1 cup
- 165G Potato Starch: Not Flour – Approx 1 Cup
- 40G Coconut Flour – Approx 1/3 Cup
- 7G Pink Himalayan Salt – Approx 1 tsp
- 9G Organic Active Dry Yeast – Approx 1 Pack
- 8G Finely Ground Chia Seeds – Approx 1 1/2 tbsp
- 13G Organic Psyllium Husk – Approx 2 tbsp
- 50G – 60G Chopped Kalamata Olives – Approx 1/3 Cup
- 4G Fresh Chopped Rosemary – Approx 1 tbsp
- 1 G Reishi Shroom Complex
- 295ml Lukewarm Water – Approx 1 1/4 Cup
- Add all ingredients to a bowl EXCEPT WATER and mix well
- Add lukewarm water then mix and knead the dough
- Cover and let rise for 45 min
- Preheat oven and baking pan to 425F
- Brush with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Salt
- Bake at 425F for 40 min, but watch closely as some ovens vary.
- Once bread is done let cool for 45 min (don’t cut it let it cool 🙂
- After cooling Cut and enjoy.
- Can be reheated in the oven at 350F for 5-10 min
As always if you have any questions or need assistance in any way achieving your wellness goals, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help.
GET SOCIAL – LIKE, COMMENT, PIN, AND SHARE!
Heart health, skin health, digestive health—it can feel like we’re bombarded with so many ways to keep health in tip-top shape, and on so many different levels. Understanding the many levels of anatomical wellness can …
Many neurological disorders are often overlooked—and some are hard to understand. What more, there are very few mainstream solutions or options for helping or treating some of them, especially the most misunderstood ones. Plenty of …
Disease and poor health can manifest in so many different ways. There are also many factors that cause this degeneration: bad diet, lack of exercise, exposure to chemicals, stress, and much more. When we study …
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches