How to Boost Male Hormones with this Powerful Smoothie
On a hot summer day what tastes better than a nice juicy watermelon?
How about a delicious, refreshing watermelon smoothie that helps boost and optimize male hormones?
After realizing the potential of this powerful fruit, we decided to add some Coconut meat, Collagen, and of course Primal Herb’s Alpha Complex – let’s do this!
- 2 & 1/2 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Frozen Watermelon
- 3 tbsp. of Coconut Fat
- 2 tbsp. Collagen
- 1 tsp. of Alpha Complex
- A Dash of Stevia
- It’s so simple. Just put the ingredients into your blender and blend them up! The result is an excellent refreshing smoothie that will give your male hormones a nice boost!
Contains the following:
- Citrulline – Increases blood flow throughout the body and lowers blood pressure.
- Lycopene – An antioxidant that helps keep the skin, heart, and prostate healthy.
- L-arginine – A precursor to nitric oxide and known as a blood vessel relaxer which can improve blood circulation. It has also been reported to boost fertility and endurance in men.
Contains Copper and Vitamin C which your body uses to keep the blood pumping as well as ensure elasticity of your veins, arteries, and skin. Another bonus is that it is loaded with Zinc which has been said to help prevent prostate cancer.
Supports tissue repair, brain function, muscles, weight management, bone health, reduced aging, deeper sleep, flexibility, and mobility.
Supports Male Hormones, Strength & Endurance!
Includes Long Jack Tongkat Ali, Mucuna Pruriens, Icariin, Cordyceps, Ashwagandha, Grape Seed Extract. Together, these carefully hand-picked, researched, and 100% naturally grown ingredients make for a powerful blend.
Also includes the addition of piperine, the active alkaloid chemical found in black pepper. It immediately increases the bioavailability of the powerful compounds within the ingredients so that you can feel the difference! Learn More
Get Social – Like, Comment and Share!
Some of the most common ones are long jack, tongkat ali, and pasak bumi, though there are many, many more, and all in different languages. Each name usually refers to the herb’s trademark intense bitterness. …
An herb that goes by the name “horny goat weed” certainly stimulates the imagination. Commonly also called by its scientific name, epimedium, this Asian plant is widely known for the health benefits it imbues in …
For as long as man has wanted a better body, he’s been looking for a wonder drug that will give it to him. Of course, you know there’s no substitute for hard work and consistency …
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches