How to Boost Male Hormones with this Powerful Smoothie
On a hot summer day what tastes better than a nice juicy watermelon?
How about a delicious, refreshing watermelon smoothie that helps boost and optimize male hormones?
After realizing the potential of this powerful fruit, we decided to add some Coconut meat, Collagen, and of course Primal Herb’s Alpha Complex – let’s do this!
- 2 & 1/2 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Frozen Watermelon
- 3 tbsp. of Coconut Fat
- 2 tbsp. Collagen
- 1 tsp. of Alpha Complex
- A Dash of Stevia
- It’s so simple. Just put the ingredients into your blender and blend them up! The result is an excellent refreshing smoothie that will give your male hormones a nice boost!
Contains the following:
- Citrulline – Increases blood flow throughout the body and lowers blood pressure.
- Lycopene – An antioxidant that helps keep the skin, heart, and prostate healthy.
- L-arginine – A precursor to nitric oxide and known as a blood vessel relaxer which can improve blood circulation. It has also been reported to boost fertility and endurance in men.
Contains Copper and Vitamin C which your body uses to keep the blood pumping as well as ensure elasticity of your veins, arteries, and skin. Another bonus is that it is loaded with Zinc which has been said to help prevent prostate cancer.
Supports tissue repair, brain function, muscles, weight management, bone health, reduced aging, deeper sleep, flexibility, and mobility.
Supports Male Hormones, Strength & Endurance!
Includes Long Jack Tongkat Ali, Mucuna Pruriens, Icariin, Cordyceps, Ashwagandha, Grape Seed Extract. Together, these carefully hand-picked, researched, and 100% naturally grown ingredients make for a powerful blend.
Also includes the addition of piperine, the active alkaloid chemical found in black pepper. It immediately increases the bioavailability of the powerful compounds within the ingredients so that you can feel the difference! Learn More
Get Social – Like, Comment and Share!
What Is Intermittent Fasting? More than any weight loss approach yet discovered, intermittent fasting may be the closest thing to “miracle” weight loss out there—without diets and exercise. Since the turn of the century, research …
Bread is delicious and when using the right ingredients can also be healthy. When thinking of recipe alternatives we keep two important things in mind – Gluten-Free and to minimize the impact of glucose spiking …
As the body ages, testosterone levels begin to drop. With that, all the benefits of having a body that produces high testosterone start to slowly fade away. That doesn’t mean it’s the end though. There …
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches