Effective, Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory Support*
How Chaga Can Help You
- Antioxidant effects*
- Anti-inflammatory properties*
- Anti-viral effects*
- Hepatoprotection potential (liver protection)*
- Immune-boosting effects*
- Antimicrobial capabilities*
Chaga took it even a step further in by demonstrating hypoglycemic properties, immune support, and even strength, focus, and memory-boosting.* Supporting Research 1–11
We Only Cultivate & Harvest The Purest Sourced Botanicals
Pure, Wild Chaga Mushroom
Our Chaga is fully matured and Wild Harvested from Birch trees in Siberia. This along with our extraction process allows us to develop a Chaga Extract with no less than:
- 40% Polysaccharides
- 30:1 Extract
- 2% Betulinic Acid
- 15% Beta-Glucans
OUR PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH:
The Quality of Our Products, Knowledge, and Compassion Allows for The Perfect Experience.
We source Pure Raw Ingredients that are sustainably grown and harvested from around the world. Always making sure they’re free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
High-Quality Processing Includes:
- Pretreatment: Cleaning and separating only this highest quality raw material.
- Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This process allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
- Filtration: Once the extraction process is complete we filter using a multiple pass filtration system, to ensure purity.
- Concentrate: We then concentrate the extract to needed potency.
- Drying: We spray dry without any heat to ensure no denigration of potency.
- Sieving: We then run the dried extract powder through a sieving and meshing process to ensure the proper consistency of the texture.
- Testing: Once complete the finished product is sent to our Quality Control Center in the US. Then on to fulfillment centers located throughout the US for prompt delivery.
Effective, All Natural – Plus a 1 Year Money Back Guarantee!
Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory Support
No Matter How You Mix It!
How and When To Use Chaga
- Add 1/2 tsp to hot water, coffee, tea, or smoothie.
- Chaga can be taken day or night – with or without food, so enjoy!
- We recommend 1 – 2 times daily, but most importantly listen to your body (if it requires more, less or none:)
What Customers Are Saying:
Wild Chaga Mushroom – The Diamond of the Forest
In the woods of North America, Asia, and Europe – there grows a fascinating mushroom like none you’ve ever seen before.
Unlike the cap-and-stem ones you see in your garden or at the store, this one grows on trees like birch, and willow, and looks like a nugget of black gold bursting right out of the tree bark!
And a gold nugget it truly is, especially in the realm of health and wellness. First Nation peoples of North America, along with cultures in Siberia, Scandinavia, and northern China discovered the potential health properties of this fungus long ago and adopted it into their health practices.
A NUGGET OF HISTORY
How did ancient cultures uncover the amazing potential locked away in a seemingly unimportant, knobby growth on the side of a tree?
According to research, Chaga was originally harvested and consumed as a food source. It was first ground to a fine powder and put in soups, beverages, etc.
In Siberia, groups known for eating Chaga were noticed living much longer on average than other peoples within the same region.*
Amazingly, however, it wasn’t just longevity that appeared to be affected. Disease and weakness were also less common among cultures that consumed Chaga.*
These ancient cultures noticed this and have since adopted Chaga not only as a nourishing food but as a strengthening tonic as well!*