Paleo Pizza (Chicken) With Chaga Mushroom – No Crust!
Amazingly easy and oh so delicious – Paleo Pizza (no crust) that will keep you satisfied for hours without the crash. We love good healthy food and challenge you to Make it and share your results on our Twitter or Facebook for a chance to win a free pack of Chaga Mushroom Extract.
Paleo Pizza (Chicken) Step by Step – Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Chicken Breast
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Sliced Black Olives
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Sliced Black Olives
- Sliced Purple Onion
- Chopped Crimini Mushrooms
- Favorite Pasta Sauce
- Chaga Mushroom Extract
- Cut the chicken breast in half.
- Using parchment paper cover the chicken and pound flat with a mallet, flatten to the desired thickness. Once the chicken is flat set in a baking dish and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Sear the flat breast on a skillet with about a 2 tbsp of olive oil. Place the seared chicken back into the baking dish and set aside.
- Now take a skillet add about olive oil turn to medium low heat and begin to saute (render down) the purple onions and mushrooms. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Once desired tenderness is achieved, add the nutritional boost with the Chaga Mushroom Extract. Mix and the place in a dish and set aside.
- Take the dish with the chicken and start to layer on the ingredients (Onions/Mushroom Saute, Black Olives, Pasta Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni).
- Place in the oven at 400 degrees F for 15-20min
- Once cooked plated and finish with crushed red peeper flakes (optional).
Get Social – Like, Comment and Share!
[quote]”Spreading the passion of health, food & adventure – and we just happen to offer products that make your body & mind feel amazing!” – Sean Landry founder of Primal Herb[/quote]
Bread is delicious and can also be healthy when using the right ingredients. When thinking of recipe alternatives, we keep two important things in mind – Gluten-Free and minimizing the impact of glucose-spiking ingredients. In …
There are so many different names for it – Bulletproof Coffee, Keto Coffee, Fatty Coffee etc. This is Primal Herb’s version and a recipe that we make every morning in the office. It’s packed with …
It’s that classic story: you walk into a room and forget why you even went there in the first place. Was it for your car keys? Cell phone? Wallet? You can’t remember. Whatever it was …
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches