Video: Nutrient Dense Thai Inspired Creamy Oyster & Mushroom Soup
I love creating recipes that taste amazing and are nutrient-dense. This recipe is on point and sure to be one of your go-to soups. It makes a perfect meal for two or an appetizer for five.
Thai Inspired Creamy Oyster & Mushroom Soup
- 4 Cups Bone Broth
- 1-3" Inch Grated Ginger
- 1-2 Cloves Grated Garlic
- 2 Stalks Chopped Lemon Grass
- 35-40 Grams Seaweed (Wakame)
- 88 Grams Slice Shiitake Mushrooms
- 125 Grams Enoki Mushrooms
- 25 Grams Thai Basil
- 6-12 Fresh Oysters
- 1 Can Coconut Milk (Fat Only)
- 1 Bunch Chopped Green Onion
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Primal Herb - Neuro Shroom
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 1 Lime
- It all starts with bone broth - bring to a simmer
- Add freshly Grated Ginger & garlic
- Chopped Lemon Grass
- Seaweed (we chose Wakame ); stir and simmer for 2-3 min.
- Next, Add sliced Shitake mushrooms
- Enoki Mushrooms - These are delicious and once cooked become very similar to a noodle you’re going to enjoy these
- Next, add Thai Basil ; stir for a minute
- It’s time to Add the Fresh Oysters
- Next, add the cream from 1 can of coconut milk. This really helps to bring all the flavors together and allows the broth to become rich and creamy. Stir to make sure all the cream is incorporated into the broth.
- Add some Chopped Green Onions
- Season with pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste
- Add Primal Herb’s Neuro Shroom for enhanced benefit
- Garnish with Cilantro and lime - Enjoy!
Cooking is one of my passions and I love it – it’s a way for me to express myself and share the flavors and dishes that inspire me.
I’m grateful for your support. If you enjoyed this recipe please like, share, give it five stars 🙂 Until next time – much love!
Several research studies are showing a positive correlation between fiber intake and aging. One study conducted over a 10-year span showed that most participants who were meeting daily dietary fiber intake aged gracefully. So what …
In an ancient Chinese record, a man by the name of He had grown past middle age, his hair had turned gray, and he had been unable to father any children. Taking the advice of …
For as long as man has wanted a better body, he’s been looking for a wonder drug that will give it to him. Of course, you know there’s no substitute for hard work and consistency …
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches