At Primal Herb, we’re committed to accessibility, diversity, and inclusion. We believe all of our guests should be able to easily shop online at PrimalHerb.com, and have full and equal enjoyment of all of our digital offerings.
Our goal is to make Primal Herb your preferred shopping destination by delivering a quality digital experience, outstanding customer service, and continuous innovation.
Measures to support accessibility
- We have partnered with Accessibe to administer our accessibility program and oversee its governance. Their accessibility program evaluates and audits our digital products on an ongoing basis in accordance with best practices and is supported by a diverse team of accessibility professionals, including users of assistive technologies. The platform, moreover, goes beyond minimum compliance requirements by making an assistive technology application available to customers who have trouble typing, gesturing, moving a mouse, or reading.
- Primal Herb is committed to digital accessibility, and to conforming to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level A and AA and complying with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) effective communication requirements, and other applicable regulations.
- We include accessibility throughout our internal policies and use formal accessibility quality assurance methods, employing third-party vendors, as appropriate.
- We monitor the website for accessibility challenges, including automated nightly accessibility testing and end-user testing, and promptly make corrections as needed.
- We provide ongoing accessibility training for our web development, designer, and customer service staff.
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility.
You may view our accessibility statement issued from Accessible at: https://dashboard.accessibe.com/statement?domain=primalherb.com
If there are any questions regarding this Accessibility Policy you may contact us:
Address: Primal Herb LLC, 7260 W Azure Dr, Ste 140-745, Las Vegas, NV 89130
We aim to promptly respond to accessibility feedback and to propose a solution as soon as possible.
- Exclusive Offers
- Product Giveaways
- Latest Research
- New Product Launches