As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Primal Herb LLC (Primal Herb), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Primal Herb as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Primal Herb by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Primal Herb Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 35 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Unauthorized Coupon and Deal Sites
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Primal Herb reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Primal Herb to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kickbacks from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Primal Herb reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or for no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website, social platforms, and within your email messages.
You may use the graphics, text, videos, landing pages, etc., we provide, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate and submitted for approval.
Coupon and Deal Sites
Primal Herb occasionally offers a coupon to select affiliates, our newsletter subscribers, our website, and other channels. If you’re not pre-approved or assigned a branded coupon, you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not bid on Primal Herb Coupons, Primal Herb Discounts, or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not optimize their website or any other online media using SEO or other methods for Primal Herb Coupons, Primal Herb Discounts, or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating specific savings by clicking on a marked link, button, or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- AND as mentioned above, If you’re not pre-approved or assigned a branded coupon, you’re not allowed to promote the coupon.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior permission.
Primal Herb will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Primal Herb. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Primal Herb LLC and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Primal Herb LLC to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Nevada. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Primal Herb affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Primal Herb application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.