Effective, Adaptogen & Antioxidant Support*
How Gynostemma Can Help You
- Antioxidant effects for protection against disease and degeneration*
- Direct holistic support for stress and its symptoms*
- Support against stress-caused inflammation*
- Support for all types of inflammation (including chronic inflammation)*
- Boost and enhance immunity and immune function*
- Better balance for both underactive and overactive immune systems*
- Higher levels of energy, vitality, and life force*
- Strengthening of the nerves for improving mood disorders*
- Neuroprotective/neuroregenerative abilities to shield the nervous system*
- Possible long-term pain support/reduction of headaches/migraines*
- Better health and wellness for the entire body and its systems*
- Improved health for the heart and respiratory organs*
- Extra benefits and protection to liver health*
- Optimized and better digestive health*
- Rejuvenated detoxifying and cleansing of the body*
- Help for promoting smoother and healthier aging, plus better longevity*
- Enhanced management of metabolism and weight management*
- Reduce one’s cancer or tumor risk*
Our Gynostemma is made from the purest, highest grade Gynostemma leaf, grown near the top of Great Immortal Peak, a remote pristine mountain in Southern China, without the use of any chemicals or modern equipment. It is grown fully on mountain spring water and natural precipitation. Our extract is standardized to a potent 20:1! Supporting Research 1–14
We Only Cultivate & Harvest The Purest Sourced Botanicals
Adaptogen & Antioxidant Support – No Matter How You Mix It!
What Customers Are Saying:
Great product & seller. I like the cute, wooden spoon that comes with it. I mix this with my morning coffee at times, but it’s good on its own. Has a mellow, smooth taste.
goes into solution right away and when pouring through a coffee filter in didn’t leave any residue. i add to my coffee every morning. appears to have helped my diabetic circulation and nerve issues.
I have been looking for this product in this format which makes it easy to travel with. Product was highly recommended by a friend.
I use this product on my mini horse for her hoof problems and it has worked wonderful for her. When I rescued her she was barely able to walk. She now RUNS around her pasture and loves life. Thank you for a great product!
OUR PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH:
The Quality of Our Products, Knowledge, and Compassion Allows for The Perfect Experience.
We source Pure Raw Ingredients that are sustainably grown and harvested from around the world. Always making sure they’re free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
High-Quality Processing Includes:
- Pretreatment: Cleaning and separating only this highest quality raw material.
- Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This process allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
- Filtration: Once the extraction process is complete we filter using a multiple pass filtration system, to ensure purity.
- Concentrate: We then concentrate the extract to needed potency.
- Drying: We spray dry without any heat to ensure no denigration of potency.
- Sieving: We then run the dried extract powder through a sieving and meshing process to ensure the proper consistency of the texture.
- Testing: Once complete the finished product is sent to our Quality Control Center in the US. Then on to fulfillment centers located throughout the US for prompt delivery.
Effective, All Natural – Plus a 1 Year Money Back Guarantee!
GYNOSTEMMA (JIAOGULAN): THE ENERGY JUMPSTART YOU NEED
Plants like green tea, ginseng, and even coffee (yes, coffee) are antioxidant botanicals of a stimulant nature that we all know and enjoy around the world. They give our daily energy levels the lift we need in a pinch and an added protective function against free radical damage.*
However, there are fallbacks to many of these wonderful herbs, too. Green tea and coffee, though they are healthful antioxidants, bring us caffeine crashes, heart issues, and sometimes even anxiety.*
CAFFEINE…THE ONLY CHOICES?
Our chronically busy society is ravenous for new ways to replenish and support the energy we need to tackle our demanding routines.
Fortunately, there is an option:
Its name is Gynostemma (jiaogulan), also known as the “herb of immortality.” In fact, it’s been successfully used as a replacement for the all-powerful Asian ginseng for quite some time, and for the same purposes: to boost energy, improve vitality and immunity, and even extend longevity.*
GYNOSTEMMA’S PROMISING HISTORY
Gynostemma has been a relatively unknown tonic herb native to areas of southern China, Korea, and Japan.
It received global attention when residents of southern China were noted by the Western world to be living to amazingly old ages, even beyond 100 (and in excellent health, at that!)
As modern science and research caught on to the existence of Gynostemma, it was found that the longevity of these residents could be attributed to their daily consumption of the plant in tea form. The herb – closely related to cucumbers, gourds, and squash – appeared to have adaptogen qualities of boosting immunity, reducing the chances of chronic illness, and improving energy.*
More importantly: it provided a very desirable alternative to other commercial energy boosters and stimulants. It also may help fortify overall health without undesirable side effects and is much more affordable.*
But – best of all – it provides a sustainable, renewable, and completely all-natural alternative.
ADAPTOGENS VS. STIMULANTS: WHICH IS BETTER?
When you drink a cup of coffee or green tea, you feel that spike of energy within minutes. It helps you glide energetically through the next few hours, but you know all too well what happens afterward: that peak of energy dips, sometimes leaving you feeling more tired than before.
Stimulating adaptogens, on the other hand, give you something much more long-lasting and sustainable. When you take them regularly, you’ll feel more natural energy.*
Your energy is naturally high and vibrant, and you don’t experience those energy slumps anymore.
Even better: the more you take adaptogens regularly over time, your health feels the benefits in many other ways, beyond just that energy boost.*
It’s not like caffeine at all: where the more you take, the more you crash and burn!
IT’S MORE THAN JUST ENERGY
Is your interest piqued by what Gynostemma has to offer you?
If you take the leap, your energy levels will surely peak too, and more than ever before.
While you can find a new supportive boost of energy through this wonderful Asian ginseng-like herb, there’s far more to Gynostemma than meets the eye:
Helps Support Lower Blood Pressure*
As opposed to caffeinated beverages like coffee and green tea, using the herb as a support to health may actually have a beneficial impact on the cardiovascular system instead.*
Excessive consumption of caffeine can lead to high blood pressure, high heart rate, and even irregular heartbeat.* Studies on Gynostemma, on the other hand, show that it may actually help to lower blood pressure over time – all while giving you a steady increase in energy the more regularly it’s taken.*
Helps Support Lowers Cholesterol*
Beyond blood pressure, Gynostemma may also benefit the heart and cardiovascular system by lowering bad cholesterol.*
One trial even showed that regular consumption of the herb as a supplement dropped cholesterol levels among subjects by 22%, which is another great reduction of the chances for heart issues – including heart disease and heart failure.*
Maybe you think that green tea and coffee still have one up on Gynostemma because of their antioxidant content. Well here’s some exciting news: this Asian adaptogen has plenty of its own antioxidative powers, too!
While it doesn’t contain its own antioxidant powers per se, it instead may help to ramp up the body’s own natural abilities to protect against free radicals, particularly by naturally stimulating the body to produce more glutathione – an antioxidant the body produces organically on its very own.*
Helps Regulate Blood Sugars*
While many comparisons have been made between Gynostemma’s and ginseng’s effects, research today has given the plant the popular moniker “ginseng for diabetes.”
This is because Gynostemma contains saponins (phytochemical compounds) called ginsenosides, which are very similar and some of which are even identical to those found in ginseng. However, they are unique in that they may have a marked ability to increase insulin sensitivity, protect the pancreas and insulin receptors, and also reduce simple carbohydrate absorption – all of which may help regulate blood sugars.*
Finally, Gynostemma’s potential as an energy-promoting tonic is owed to its ginseng-like compounds, ginsenosides. At one time, it was thought that these polysaccharides could only be found in ginseng, where they were first discovered.
Not so with today’s modern discoveries through research. The very same phytochemicals in ginseng may do the same for health within Gynostemma: which includes better longevity, higher energy levels, and a balanced immune system.*