ORGANIC | AGED | DECAF | VEGAN
He Shou Wu (Fo Ti) Aged Prepared Root Extract Powder: The Root of Youth
Current Batch Root Age: 4-5 Yrs. old
Prepared He Shou Wu (Polygonum Multiflorum) May Help Provide Support to:
- Promote antioxidant activity against free radical damage*
- Reduce chronic inflammation*
- Heighten and strengthen immunity*
- Lower the chance of common illnesses like colds and flu*
- Improve liver and kidney health*
- Ease the process of aging, age more gracefully*
- Promote hair growth and better hair health*
- Boost heart health by helping lower blood pressure *
- Reduce the risk of getting a stroke*
- Support natural detoxification in the body and the blood*
- Enhance cognition and improving memory*
- Rebalance digestive function and health*
- Improve the way nutrients are absorbed and transported in the body*
- Reduce the chances of vitamin or mineral deficiencies*
- Regulate blood sugars and insulin spikes*
- Restore high quality and deeply reenergizing sleep*
- Fight infections of either a viral or bacterial nature*
- Lower cholesterol and reduce hardening of the arteries*
PREPARED TO PERFECTION
Each Ingredient Must Have Historical Use & Independent Studies!
Our He Shou Wu ( fo ti ) is Traditionally “Prepared.” It starts with mature organic roots to ensure potency and effectiveness. The roots are sliced, stewed with black beans, dried and extracted to bring you one of the finest energy tonic herbs available!* Supporting Research 1–29
We Only Cultivate & Harvest The Purest Sourced Botanicals
Hair & Liver Support – No Matter How You Mix It!
What Customers Are Saying:
This is a great product for a great price !
Excellent product highly recommend
i just starting to take it! no difference at this point of several days! but i like the quality of their product! excited to see the results!
I’ve only been using for a few weeks so definitely early but I have noticed less hair shedding. I will continue using.
Would buy again
OUR PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH:
The Quality of Our Products, Knowledge, and Compassion Allows for The Perfect Experience.
We source Pure Raw Ingredients that are sustainably grown and harvested from around the world. Always making sure they’re free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
High-Quality Processing Includes:
- Pretreatment: Cleaning and separating only this highest quality raw material.
- Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This process allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
- Filtration: Once the extraction process is complete we filter using a multiple pass filtration system, to ensure purity.
- Concentrate: We then concentrate the extract to needed potency.
- Drying: We spray dry without any heat to ensure no denigration of potency.
- Sieving: We then run the dried extract powder through a sieving and meshing process to ensure the proper consistency of the texture.
- Testing: Once complete the finished product is sent to our Quality Control Center in the US. Then on to fulfillment centers located throughout the US for prompt delivery.
Effective, All Natural – Plus a 1 Year Money Back Guarantee!
AN AMAZING ANTIOXIDANT
If there’s anything that could slow the onset of aging, it would be antioxidants!* Of these, He Shou Wu has plenty.
Studies of the plant’s root reveal that it is full of phenolic compounds and flavonoids: antioxidant phytochemicals that naturally shield the body against free radical damage.*
Free radical damage is central to the most noticeable signs of aging! Antioxidants found at the root of He Shou Wu are certainly not granters of immortality, nor can they literally stop aging.
However, getting plenty of antioxidants from this herb may help you age with more bountiful health than ever before.*
DOES IT RESTORE HAIR?
Where could the stories of turning gray hair back to a youthful, vibrant color originate?
While solid evidence that it reduces graying is yet to be found, there is much stronger evidence that it may indeed both strengthen and reinvigorate hair growth.*
In one test, topical application of He Shou Wu to animal subjects did indeed visibly speed hair growth.
This may be especially helpful to both men and women with balding or hair thinning, common health frustrations that come with aging.
A LIVER PROTECTOR
Beyond its reputation for anti-aging properties, He Shou Wu is also used for liver support. It is used in this fashion in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) today.
It was also known for aiding the kidneys and lymphatic system to aid with detoxifying and processing the body’s waste.*
In recent animal studies, use of He Shou Wu was found to reduce the number of fatty deposits that made it to the liver. This may help lower cholesterol, a health issue that gets more common the more you age.*
Not coincidentally, aiding natural liver detoxification does help keep the body fit, running smoothly, and aging gracefully!*
A CHOLESTEROL REGULATOR
Science shows that this Chinese herb of old reduces fatty liver, but may also help to reduce the buildup of fats and plaque straight in the bloodstream, too.*
In other words: it’s an excellent natural cholesterol-lowering supplement!*
As we age, we may start to struggle with issues of keeping a balanced diet, even though this should be your foundation. Regardless, higher levels of cholesterol are a common consequence – but it may not be so likely with the regular use of He Shou Wu.*
In fact, studies have shown almost dramatic cholesterol-lowering with aid of the herb, making it a aid of atherosclerosis and heart disease: health risks that do increase with age.*
A DIGESTIVE STIMULATOR
Extracts of this plant’s root also reveal the presence of anthraquinones. These plant constituents are well-known to support digestive regularity in those who take it in moderate amounts.*
More particularly, however, anthraquinones are known to be digestive stimulants, especially helpful with issues of sluggishness and constipation – admittedly a much more common digestive disturbance you’ll encounter with older age!*
A BRAIN BOOSTER
As we grow older, troubles with cognition, focus, and memory become more and more likely. Amazingly, He Shou Wu may have the ability to brighten up this corner of wellness, too.*
In a modern study, subjects performed better in tests relating to memory and learning when they took these plant extracts, compared to those who didn’t.*
Such results confirm it may help with another one of its many ancient uses: improving concentration, mental clarity, strength, and mental fatigue.*
Yet another natural ally you’ll want on your side to preserve that energy of youth!
Get Social – Like, Comment and Share: